How You Can Win Over $100,000 At The WSOP Main Event-Like I Did!

 I recently returned from Las Vegas where I won anew $100,000 at the 2011 WSOP Main Event by carrying out 71st out of vis--vis 7,000 poker players. Let me part my defense and my poker strategy next you, and it may to the fore happening you achieve the same or bigger results in your plus-door poker tournament or WSOP.


Since I did not grief-stricken feeling to obtain-in for the $10,000 I entered a satellite to win a seat. There were again 680 players in this $550 satellite tournament I entered, and we were competing for 30 seats. Fortunately, I won a seat.


Now, that I won a seat I did the bearing in mind:


1. I developed my incline toward: To get sticking to of to the Final Table gone at least $8 million in chips. Since I would begin later than than $30,000, it would seek that I had to double my chip put in each daylight of the tournament.


2. I developed my poker strategy:


* to faculty myself as a predictable ABC artist to make it easier to steal pots


* to produce a repercussion opposite my opponents table image to swearing their chaos


* to avoid proud decisions a propos any one hand as a consequences I could survive the situation


* to see for tells, especially if the artiste to my left would fold or enter a hand Do you know about dewapoker?


* to avoid getting under by a clueless performer--no bad beats at the wrong times, make laugh.


3. I as regards-access my favorite poker photo album as a nice refresher course upon poker plays.


Here is a brief review of my key hands:


Day 1 (July 8, 2011):


Starting chips: $30,000


An hasty artiste raised in to the fore position, I called upon the button when QQ. The board came Jack tall. He bet and I called. The slant was a rag. He bet and I called. The river was a rag. He checked-called my bet. He had A-J.


I mis-played KK gone to one invader. I raised and he called in outlook. The flop was A-Q-Q. I checked and he checked. The position was a rag. I bet and he called. The river was a rag. I bet and he called. He hit a runner-runner flush.


One key name was that I knew by now the performer to my left would animatronics his hand pre-flop. I used this to my advantage in the following key hand:


I made a min-lift behind 7-7, knowing this guy wanted to lift. He raised, but it was no longer a massive raise, so I could afford to freshen the flop. The flop was T-7-4. I bet into him and he raised. I called. The perspective was a rag. I checked and he checked astern. The river was a rag. I bet and he called following his J-J.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have Fun and Earn Money With Free Wheel of Fortune Games Online

The Advantages and Disadvantages of Green Power Energy Resources

Do Deep Green-Energy Efficiency Upgrades Make Economic Sense?